Advocate (ad-və-kit) noun:
- A person who assists, defends, or pleads for or on behalf of another.
Aaron went to law school to make a positive difference in people’s lives. As one of the litigating attorneys at Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, he has been presented with many opportunities to assist people through difficult and complex matters. He understands that litigation often involves goals of efficiently resolving a dispute, while holding others accountable for their actions. Aaron strives to strike a balance between these two interests, and reach a positive result for his clients; whether that result is a settlement or court order.
Aaron grew up in the countryside of Northeast Iowa. Aaron has quite a bit of farming in his blood. His grandparents farmed, his father was a veterinarian, and Aaron raised beef cattle.
Aaron moved to Spokane to attend Gonzaga University School of Law. He excelled at Gonzaga earning awards in several classes including Legal Research & Writing. Aaron uses his education and experience to persuasively write and present a client’s case to the court, whether that case involves boundary-line, contract, and other dispute.
Aaron interned with Wolff & Hislop while attending law school and has continued with the firm as an associate as it has grown to become Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC.
When he is not working on a case, Aaron enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. They enjoy going to Green Bluff, hiking, playing disc golf, and spending time outdoors.
- Contract Disputes
- Employment Law
- Construction Disputes
- Insurance Coverage Analysis
- Real Estate
- Wash. State Dept. of Revenue Tax Audits
- Agricultural Issues
- Trespass & Property Damage
- Boundary Line Disputes
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Lost Wills
- Landlord Representation
- Evictions (Commercial & Residential)
- GSI Agribusiness Council 2015-Present
- Greater Spokane Incorporated: 2015-Present
- Washington State Bar Association: 2013-Present
- Spokane County Bar Association: 2013-Present
- Spokane County Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division: 2013-Present
- Spokane County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyer’s Program: 2013-2015
- Gonzaga Journal of International Law: 2011-2013
- Executive Editor – Gonzaga Journal of International Law: 2012-2013
- CALI Award for Sales: 2012
- CALI Award for Torts: 2010
- CALI Award for Legal Research & Writing I: 2010
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington: 2013
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa: 2010
Bachelor of Science
Honors: Cum Laude
Admitted to Practice
- All Washington State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington