After over 43 years of practice, Joe Carroll has retired from the practice of law. He is still “of counsel” with our firm, providing mentorship and guidance to our practicing attorneys. Joe joined Wolff, Hislop & Crockett as he transitioned so that his clients could continue to be served after his retirement.
Joe grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio. Once introduced to the West, he never looked back, attending undergraduate school in Montana and law school at Gonzaga.
Prior to joining Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC, he was a solo practitioner for 23 years.
Joe has volunteered for a number of organizations, including as an adaptive ski instructor, soccer coach and service on the State Soccer appeals panel. When not working in the law or volunteering, Joe enjoys time with his wife, daughters and grandchildren, as well as playing tennis and skiing.
- Irrigation and Water Districts
- Water Law
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Business Organizations
- Washington State Water Resources Association, Director
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Spokane County Superior Court Liaison Committee
- BA, Social Anthropology and Business, Rocky Mountain College, 1971
- JD, Gonzaga University School of Law, 1975
Admitted To Practice
- All Washington & Idaho State Courts
- US District Court for Eastern Washington & Idaho
- Tax Court
- US Supreme Court